Nutella and Fruit Sandwich

August 27. 2014



I love nutella and I love it so much that, it takes all my will power not to just dip my finger into a bottle and eat. This nutella sandwich that includes a few healthy fruits and the bread that is baked at home with no preservatives. I enjoyed this sandwich so much.


Ingredients:
4 Slices Bread
2 Tablespoons Nutella
1 Banana - sliced length-wise
1/2 Apple - sliced thinly

1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon powder


Method:
Apply the Nutella  on the slices of bread.  Then add slices of banana and on top of the banana add slices of apple, sprinkle cinnamon powder generously and top with other slice of bread. 



 Enjoy!!







Labels: Sandwiches, Breakfast, Healthy. 



Sneha's Recipe
Sneha's Recipe

Happy Home-maker and culinary enthusiast.

No comments:

Post a Comment